I am a thinker, a dreamer, see things as they could be/should be’er. Idealist.
I am not who I want to be. But I never want to be who I want to be. My plans always changing, and the better me always evolving.
My goals in this life are not popular. They are laughable and do not make sense. They are not sensible.
Caroline’s goals for her future self:
1. I want some people not to come to my house because of some other people that are already there. The people at my house are not people that most people want to be around. They are stinky on the outside and/or stinky on the inside.
2. I want to be persecuted. I want my life so crazy for Jesus that this world laughs at me. I want the truth in me to rub some people the wrong way. I want a spiritual battle to surround me where Satan knows I am powerful and I am 100% against him.
3. I want to give away so much that I am hurting.
4. I want to invite so many people to church that we run out of places to sit. And I forget even where I met them, because everywhere I go I am inviting people to church.
5. I want my daughter to make me uncomfortable because she invited someone to dinner and I didn’t even know until we are sitting down. Because, why wouldn’t she?!
6. I want to remember who I was before I changed and feel the glory and power of the riches of Jesus and truly understand the poverty of all the worldly riches.
7. I want to cry ugly tears, needing a tissue, with big red eyes as I surrender to the presence of the Holy Spirit.
8. I want it to be a natural part of my day to pray salvation’s prayer with a complete stranger.
9. I long to have someone approach me, ask if I am “Caroline Hendry” that they heard about. And tell me they want to follow my God. Because they have heard that my God does miracles and they have heard that my God saves marriages and they have heard that my God adopts orphans and heals cancer.
10. I want to wrap my arms around my Jesus Christ and I want to hear the words,
“Caroline, welcome home, my good and faithful servant. You have preached my gospel, you have confessed me before man and now, I claim you before God Almighty. You are mine. You will never hurt again. I have prepared a mansion for you for all of eternity where it never gets dirty and there is a massive pool half inside/half outside. And you are mine and you will be with me for all of eternity. Well done daughter.”